kerr eyecare - optometrists, opticians and contact lens experts.
We have been delivering the highest professional standards of eye care to the local community for more than 70 years. We continue to apply these high standards to the many new clinical and technological developments that are demanded by modern eyecare.
As an example, our state-of-the-art consulting room instruments are is among the most advanced in the UK.
That’s why you’ll have the option of an OCT laser scan alongside your regular eye examination. These ultra-advanced methods of testing help us detect issues like glaucoma, macular degeneration and even diabetes up to five years earlier. And the sooner they are detected, the more we can protect.
It is vital for us all to have regular eye examinations and once you have visited Kerr Eyecare, we are sure you'll want to keep coming back! Here's why:
We invest in our people.
- Our optometrists are specialists and second to none - they are both exceptionally qualified, with numerous post graduation awards and further accreditation to deliver more advanced services. Meet Leon Bouwer and Christopher Kerr.
- Our professional dispensing opticians, Matt and Evgenia will give you a superior service once you get your prescription (no matter how complex it is) and will make sure your spectacles and lenses are fully tailored to your lifestyle.
We are an independent practice.
- So we are free to examine, treat and prescribe independently and in the best interests of our patients. Our success is built on continuing patient satisfaction and personal care. We can also offer services others can't.
We offer quick and effective technical back-up.
- Our in-house laboratory not only ensures the highest standards of workmanship but can also often supply your spectacles within the hour, especially in emergency situations.
As health care professionals, we believe in delivering great patient satisfaction. But what does that mean? Listening more carefully, empathising with your issues, passing on the wealth of our knowledge and working tirelessly to ensure you are genuinely delighted with the outcome of your examination, experience and products.
We have free parking right behind the practice and we're directly opposite West Croydon rail station. So getting here is a doddle!
We also pride ourselves on being able to offer you
exceptionally beautiful eyewear.
We stock Tom Ford, Prada, Ray Ban and many other designer frames. But we also aim to cater for every pocket, with unbeatable spectacle value ranges!
What we've achieved:
• 70 years of eyecare service to Croydon
• Enhanced NHS delivery contract
• Expertise in contact lenses
• Medical eye disease expertise
• Finding beautiful, unique eyewear
• Custom made spectacle lenses for comfortable vision
• What we still need to achieve: To do it all again, but even better!